Stan Sagner is the founder of We Work For Food, LLC , a creative consultancy advising diverse hospitality and food-centric clients in areas including market-entry strategies, digital marketing, menu development as well as content and operational strategy. He is also a writer and producer focused on the intersection of food and culture.
Stan formerly served as Restaurant Critic and columnist for the New York Daily News and as Head of Visual Content & Strategy for Rodale Publishing. He is a graduate in Culinary Studies from the International Culinary Center in NY and has an MBA in Marketing and Management from Columbia Business School.
In the Media
- Heritage Radio Network
- Will Diners Be Too Demanding in a (Barely) Post-Pandemic Era?
- Stan Sagner goes from media to fine dining cooking and back to media
- Association Predicts Top 2023 Specialty Food Trends
- Stan Sagner on Open Table
- Stan Sagner: Food Industry Consultant on Unleashed
- Shalom Japan Restaurant Review